Established in 1992, A S Howes is an accounting practice committed to the success of client businesses and firmly focused on delivering a service relevant to individual client needs.
We are a local accounting practice with firm roots in ‘big practice’.
Having started his career at Grant Thornton and then moving to Coopers & Lybrand Deloitte, Andy Howes understands the need to reflect the services and expertise offered by larger, national and global, practices and has built a business that achieves this. A commitment to training, a robust process of continuing professional development and a strong network of subject matter experts ensure we provide full and effective services in:
Our business values are based on how we would expect another professional service provider to treat us, so we are:
- Reliable - we deliver what we say we will, on time and to budget
- Friendly and approachable - we share our expertise using plain English
- Practical - we consider how our solutions and services can add value to your operating environment and tailor them accordingly
- Efficient - we get on with the job and don’t waste time doing what doesn’t need to be done, so offering you cost effective, timely, accounting services
- Successful - we focus on making your business successful because that’s what we are interested in - and that reflects on how well we are doing too!
Our clients range from local small business, SME’s, global operations and subsidiaries, PLCs.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01869 252608. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.